Arts Midwest does not offer direct funding support for individual artists, ensembles/companies, or artist managers/agents (except through the NEA initiative Shakespeare in American Communities).
However, if you or your artists are booking engagements with presenters in Arts Midwest’s nine-state region, the presenters with whom you are working may be eligible to apply for a grant through the GIG Fund.
Contact your state arts agency directly for information on:
- Funding opportunities at the state level
- State artist roster listings
Performing artists and their managers/agents are encouraged to attend the Arts Midwest Conference.
- Make new connections and strengthen existing relationships in the Marketplace and at social events
- Learn from a wide range of professional development sessions
- Promote your work at independent and Spotlight showcases
- Meet and discuss booking possibilities with presenters from across the Central United States