Arts Midwest encourages organization’s receiving Arts Midwest Touring Fund support to manage their grant award effectively for the benefit of both your organization and the arts in the Midwest. Please contact us if you have questions throughout the process.
Pre-engagement tools & resources
All grantees must review and adhere to the crediting requirements as detailed in the Standards Manual. Please remember to use the logo lockup includes the new NEA logo, so please update your files.
Standards Manual Use the NEA and Arts Midwest logo lockup below.
Standards Manual: China on Tour Use the NEA and Arts Midwest logo lockup below.
Locked Up Logos
All sub-recipients of Federal funds must have and maintain an “active” registration in SAM.gov (System for Award Management) throughout the life of the award.
If you need to renew your SAM.gov registration, sign-in and select “Register/Update Entity,” in the left sidebar. Please remember to opt into the public search when updating your registration. Beginning April 27, 2018, entities renewing or updating their registration will be required to submit an original, signed notarized letter confirming the authorized Entity Administrator associated with the DUNS number before the registration is activated. Effective June 29, 2018, when you log in you will be asked to create a Login.gov user account. Your current SAM.gov username and password will no longer work.
- Thank You / Invitation Template: [35 KB Word doc]
- News Release Template: [35 KB Word doc]
- After July 1, 2019, you may announce the support you are receiving from the Arts Midwest Touring Fund.
Prepare your Final Report
Final Reports must be submitted through an electronic form that will be sent from Arts Midwest prior to the start of your engagement. The contents of this report include the following:
- Your organization: Review your organization’s information, including address and contacts, and make any necessary changes.
- Final Engagement Schedule spreadsheet (upload): Date; location with the location’s address, city, state, zip+4, county; brief description, primary age, and attendance for each activity. Download the Final Engagement Schedule. [52 KB Excel spreadsheet]
- Population benefitting question #1: By your best estimate, what population (made up 25% or more) by race/ethnicity benefited directly from your activities? American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander, White, or No single race/ethnic group made up more than 25% (select all that apply).
- Population benefitting question #2: By your best estimate, what population (made up 25% or more) by distinct group benefited directly from your activities? Adults or youths with disabilities; Individuals in institutions (including hospitals, hospices, nursing homes, assisted care facilities, correctional facilities, or homeless shelters); Individuals below the poverty line; Individuals with limited English proficiency; Military veterans or active duty personnel; or No single group made up more than 25% (select all that apply).
- Engagement narrative #1: Description of the overall impact on your community, the audience, and participants. Provide details of how the underserved audience you planned to reach was engaged, and how they benefitted from their participation. (4,300 character limit)
- Engagement narrative #2: Provide quotes/feedback from at least two participants that demonstrate the value of this engagement. (1,600 character narrative)
- Engagement narrative #3: Describe how the support from the Arts Midwest Touring Fund impacted your organization’s ability to present this artist and what you achieved that would not have been possible without it. (1,600 character narrative)
- Final Budget (upload): Provide details of the revenues and expenses for your engagement.
Download the Final Budget spreadsheet. [56 KB Excel spreadsheet]
- Crediting: (upload) You must submit a minimum of three examples of crediting. These can include programs, brochures, press releases, email newsletters, your website, and more. You can choose whether to upload your crediting examples or mail hard copies.
- Images (upload): Submitting images of your engagement is highly recommended, but not required. A personalized link to a Google folder will be sent to you in a Final Report reminder email. If you are submitting images, you must fill out and upload the Image Permission & Usage form.
Download the Image Permission & Usage form. [48 KB Excel spreadsheet]
*Character count includes spaces.
Compliances & accessibility
Assurance of Compliance
All funded engagements must comply fully with all federal statutes and regulations on the Assurance of Compliance
Use these tools to ensure that your engagement is accessible to people with disabilities.