Arts Midwest Touring Fund engages people in meaningful experiences with the fine arts of dance, music, theater or musical theater, and other performing arts forms. When we share creative experiences, we build powerful connections with the people we’re closest to, with our community and the world around us, and with ourselves.
Arts Midwest Touring Fund grants are made directly to organizations in Arts Midwest’s nine-state region of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Funded engagements must feature a public performance and community activity, and reach an audience with limited access to the performing arts with the goal of fostering exchange between professional touring artists and Midwest communities.
- Read about recent engagements in The Spotlight.
- View the public performances for the 2018-2019 grantees in the Funded Events listing.
- Sign up to receive information about the Touring Fund.
How to apply
Guidelines are now available to support professional performing artists/ensembles touring between July 1, 2019, and June 30, 2020, in the Midwest region.
- Read the guidelines.
- Secure or renew your organization’s SAM.gov registration at least two weeks before the application deadline.
- Prepare your application.
- Complete and submit the application form by Wednesday, April 24, 2019.
Christy Dickinson, senior program director, 612.238.8019
Ellen DeYoung, program associate, 612.238.8028
Arts Midwest provides, upon request and with a reasonable timeframe, alternative formats, auxiliary aids, and services necessary for all individuals to participate in all programs and services provided by our organization. For more information, contact Christy Dickinson.
This program is generously supported by the National Endowment for the Arts with additional contributions from Arts Midwest’s nine-member state arts agencies and the Crane Group.