All grantees must review and adhere to the instructions detailed in the Crediting Requirements. Use the NEA and Arts Midwest logo lockup below.
For your social media posts related to your grant activities, please use the hashtag #artsmidwest.
Locked Up Logos
Prepare your Final Report
Final reports must be submitted through an electronic form that will be sent from Arts Midwest prior to the start of your engagement. If submitting this data electronically is not accessible to you, we can schedule a telephone conversation to collect it.
The contents of this report include the following:
- Your organization: Provide some basic information about your organization type and discipline.
- Artist information: Provide the name(s) of the artist(s) you presented/partnered with; the number of artists directly involved; activity type, project discipline, and goal of the project.
- Final Activity Schedule spreadsheet (upload): Date; location with the location’s address, city, state, zip+4, county; brief description, primary age, format (virtual or in-person) and attendance for each activity.
Download the Final Activity Schedule
- Population benefiting question #1: By your best estimate, what population (made up 25% or more) by race/ethnicity benefited directly from your activities? American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander, White, or No single race/ethnic group made up more than 25% (select one).
- Population benefiting question #2: By your best estimate, what population (made up 25% or more) by distinct group benefited directly from your activities? Adults or youths with disabilities; Individuals in institutions (including hospitals, hospices, nursing homes, assisted care facilities, correctional facilities, or homeless shelters); Individuals below the poverty line; Individuals with limited English proficiency; Military veterans or active duty personnel; or No single group made up more than 25% (select one).
- Population benefiting question #3: By your best estimate, what population (made up 25% or more) by age benefited directly from your activities? Children/youth; Young adults; Adults; Older Adults; or No single group made up more than 25% (select one).
- Engagement narrative #1: Description of the overall impact on your community, the audience, and participants. Provide details of how you reached people with limited access to the performing arts, and how they benefitted from their participation. (4,300 character limit)
- Engagement narrative #2: Provide quotes/feedback from at least two participants that demonstrate the value of this engagement. (1,600 character narrative)
- Final budget (upload): Provide details of the revenues and expenses for your engagement.
Download the final budget spreadsheet
- Crediting: (upload) You must submit a minimum of two examples of crediting. These can include programs, brochures, press releases, email newsletters, your website, and more.
- Images (upload): Submitting images of your engagement is highly recommended, but not required. If you are submitting images, you must fill out and upload the Image Permission & Usage form.
Download the Image Permission & Usage form
*Character count includes spaces.
Compliances & accessibility
Assurance of Compliance
All funded engagements must comply fully with all federal statutes and regulations on the Assurance of Compliance
Use these tools to ensure that your engagement is accessible to people with disabilities.