Information for Applicants
Current Application Deadline: May 3, 2021; 11:59pm Central time
Who: Non-profit organizations located in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, or Wisconsin and the Native nations that share this geography.
What: Applicants must:
- Partner with a professional performing or visual artist/ensemble of high artistic excellence and merit.
- Gather the community via at least two activities featuring the artist/ensemble (in-person or virtually).
- For at least one activity, reach an audience with limited access to the arts.
When: Between July 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021
How much: Grant awards are $2,500. Determination of awards for each grant period is dependent upon available funds and demand within each state.
Applications for activities occurring between January 1, 2022 and June 30, 2022 will be due in early November 2021.
How to apply
- Read the guidelines.
- Secure or renew your organization’s SAM.gov registration prior to the application deadline. “Pending” SAM.gov registrations will be accepted at the time of application.
- Prepare your application.
- Complete and submit the application form by Monday, May 3, 2021 at 11:59pm Central time. Only one application will be accepted per organization.
Ellen DeYoung, grants specialist, 612.238.8028
Joshua Feist, director of grantmaking, 612.238.8054