Information for Applicants
The application form is currently unavailable as the deadline has passed. The next application for January – June 2022 projects will be available in Summer 2021.
Application Deadline: May 3, 2021; 11:59pm Central time
Who: Non-profit organizations located in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, or Wisconsin and the Native nations that share this geography.
What: Applicants must:
- Partner with a professional performing or visual artist/ensemble of high artistic excellence and merit.
- Gather the community via at least two activities featuring the artist/ensemble (in-person or virtually).
- For at least one activity, reach an audience with limited access to the arts.
When: Between July 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021
How much: Grant awards are $2,500. Determination of awards for each grant period is dependent upon available funds and demand within each state.
Applications for activities occurring between January 1, 2022 and June 30, 2022 will be due in Autumn 2021.
How to apply
- Read the guidelines.
- Prepare your application.
- Complete and submit the application form by Monday, May 3, 2021 at 11:59pm Central time. Only one application will be accepted per organization.
For additional information, read our Frequently Asked Questions.
Ellen DeYoung, grants specialist, 612.238.8028
Joshua Feist, director of grantmaking, 612.238.8054
Arts Midwest provides, upon request and with a reasonable timeframe, alternative formats, auxiliary aids, and services necessary for all individuals to apply for grants. For more information, contact Joshua Feist, Director of Grantmaking.