Are you looking to attend the Arts Midwest Conference, but have a financial barrier? You may be eligible for a scholarship.
Arts Midwest Presenter Scholarships
Presenter scholarships include full registration and up to two nights stay at a Conference hotel. Scholarship applications will open with Conference registration.
You’re eligible for a Presenter Scholarship if:
- You are a Midwest presenter….
- Applicants must represent a presenting organization (i.e., an organization that books artists to perform in its venue/venues) located in Arts Midwest’s nine-state region of Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
- Working at a tax-exempt organization….
- Scholarship applicants must provide official documentation of the organization’s federal tax-exempt status (not state): 501©(3) determination letter or, if your organization is a unit of state, local, or tribal government, official documentation from that unit of government.
- That has not received a Conference scholarship in the last four years.
- You must represent an organization that has not had a representative receive any Arts Midwest Conference scholarship within the last four years (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016).
State arts agencies + other regional organizations
Many state and regional arts agencies offer scholarships or grants for travel or professional development. Contact your agency directly to see if funds are available.
- Arts Midwest’s member state arts agencies
- Mid-America Arts Alliance’s member state arts agencies
- United States regional arts organizations
Please note: scholarships may not be combined with Conference discounts or other scholarships. Presenter Scholarship recipients are responsible for any optional add-on registration fees beyond the standard full registration.