No matter which registration type you select, all attendees will have full access to all Conference programming. Register early to prepare and make the most of the Conference and networking opportunities! Anyone registered by August 16 will be included in the pre-Conference attendee list.
Please note that Lead Exhibitor registration will close on September 3. Lead Attendee and Additional Attendee registration will stay open through the end of the Conference. Rates will not increase.
Registration is open!
Ready to get registered for the Arts Midwest Conference? Click the button below to get started.
Need assistance with your registration fee?
Check out our current Scholarship Opportunities, or contact us and we will work with you.
Choose How to Attend
First, decide whether you would like to have a virtual exhibit booth at the conference. More information on what’s included with an exhibit is offered below.
- If you are the only individual attending the Conference from your organization, please register as “Lead Attendee” (does not include a virtual exhibit) or “Lead Exhibitor” (includes virtual exhibit).
- If there are multiple attendees from your organization, please select one person to attend as the “Lead Attendee” or “Lead Exhibitor.” Additional staff from your organization should register individually as an “Additional Attendee.”
Lead Attendee Registration – $110
Attendee registration is for individuals from presenting organizations and venues, service organization representatives, individual artists, agents, managers or producing companies who want to participate, but do not wish to exhibit.
Lead Exhibitor Registration – CLOSED SEPTEMBER 3
Exhibitor registration is for individuals planning to host a virtual booth space to promote their work, roster, program, or service.
A virtual exhibit includes:
- Networking tags
- Website/social media links
- Agency or company description with rich text editing
- Branding color and logo
- Cover image or video (YouTube or Vimeo link/embed code)
- Ability to add or embed external pages
- Ability to upload additional videos (YouTube or Vimeo link/embed code), images, and documents
- Functionality that allows visitors to immediately connect with exhibitors or leave their contact information to be accessed by the exhibitor at any time.
- Functionality for attendees to schedule meetings with exhibitors based on availability
Additional Attendee – $90
Bring additional staff from your organization at a reduced rate. Each additional attendee must register individually to complete their personal profile. After registration, additional attendees who are part of an exhibiting organization will be connected to the booth.
Student Registration: $25
Students currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program are able to attend and engage in all conference offerings.
For more details on the Boomset platform, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.