Wednesday, September 4, 2019
In-Depth Seminars: 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Presenting + Touring 101: Foundations for Getting Started
- Proactive Accessibility
Dance Forum: 1:00–3:00 p.m.
Open to public.
Presented in partnership with Dance/USA
- Why Dance? The Future of Dance Presenting in the Midwest
Thursday, September 5, 2019
Professional Development: 8:00–9:20 a.m.
Sponsored by Kamstar Artist Management, Exhibit 609
- Creating Connection: Aging, Wellbeing, and the Arts
- Dance Forum (continued): Why Dance? The Future of Dance Presenting in the Midwest
- Performing Arts Connect: Student Orientation
- Rallying your Grassroots Fundraising Team
- What’s Next for Digital Marketing and Social Media?
Affinity Group Meetings: 4:30–5:15 p.m.
- Early career artists, agents, and managers
- Environmental activism / greening the performing arts
- International touring
- Mental health and wellness
- Parents and families
- People of color
- Remote/rural presenters
Friday, September 6, 2019
Professional Development: 8:30–9:50 a.m.
Sponsored by David Belenzon Management, Exhibit 519
- Balancing Work and Life
- Engagement with Indigenous Communities and Honoring Native Land
- Making Artistic Cents: Communication Conundrum (Presented by NAPAMA)
- Navigating the Labyrinth: Artists Visas and Artist Mobility
- Outliving Your Subscriber Base
Service Organization Info Sessions: 4:30–5:15 p.m.
- Avoiding a World of Trouble (GG Arts Law)
- Connecting Theatre Artists, Educators, and Scholars (The American Alliance for Theatre & Educators)
- Grant Opportunities & Grantwriting Tips (Chamber Music America)
- How to Make Your Programs Accessible for People with Disabilities (National Endowment for the Arts and Minnesota State Arts Board)
- National Funding Opportunities for U.S. Artists and Presenters (Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation)
- National Opportunities in Dance and Theater, and International Exchange (New England Foundation for the Arts)
- Promoting Equity, Fortifying Leadership (Women of Color in the Arts)
- Tools and Resources for Performing Arts Emergency Preparedness
Saturday, September 7, 2019
Professional Development: 8:00–8:50 a.m.
- Central U.S. Markets: Collaborating Regionally
- Student Forum: Voices of the Next Generation of Arts Leaders
- Yoga for Performing Arts Professionals
View session descriptions and speaker bios in the app.