Professional Development Sessions offer an opportunity to learn new skills, discover innovative ideas, and deepen your connections with colleagues.
2019 Professional Development Highlights
- Creating Connection: Aging, Wellbeing, and the Arts
- Why Dance? The Future of Dance Presenting in the Midwest
- Performing Arts Connect: Student Orientation
- Rallying your Grassroots Fundraising Team
- What’s Next for Digital Marketing and Social Media?
- Balancing Work and Life
- Engagement with Indigenous Communities and Honoring Native Land
- Making Artistic Cents: Communication Conundrum
- Navigating the Labyrinth: Artists Visas and Artist Mobility
- Outliving Your Subscriber Base
- Law and Disorder: Artistic Victims Unit—Live
- Connecting Theatre Artists, Educators, and Scholars
- Grant Opportunities & Grantwriting Tips
- How to Make Your Programs Accessible for People with Disabilities
- National Funding Opportunities for U.S. Artists and Presenters
- National Opportunities in Dance and Theater, and International Exchange
- Promoting Equity, Fortifying Leadership
- Tools and Resources for Performing Arts Emergency Preparedness
- Central U.S. Markets: Collaborating Regionally
- Student Forum: Voices of the Next Generation of Arts Leaders
- Yoga for Performing Arts Professionals
View full descriptions of these sessions online via the Arts Midwest Conference App.