All registrants are required to read and agree to the General Policies at the time of registration. All exhibitor registrants are also required to read and agree to the Exhibitor Policies. Failure to abide by these policies may affect your eligibility to participate in the Arts Midwest Conference in 2017 or in future years.
Cancellation policies + procedures
Requests for registration cancellations received in writing by August 2, 2017 are eligible for a refund less an administrative fee as noted below. Cancellation disqualifies you from receiving attendee benefits and publications.
- Presenter or service organization (primary registrant): less $150
- Additional exhibitor, presenter, or service organization: less $150
- Single day exhibitor, presenter, or service organization: less $100
- Student, guest pass, artist pass, and in-depth seminars: less $25
- Exhibit space package, if resold prior to August 2: less $150
Credit card refunds, less the administrative fee, will be processed within seven (7) business days of receipt of cancellation. If payment was made by check, a refund check will be processed after the Conference.
Please contact [email protected] to request a substitution within the same registered organization. A $25 substitution fee will apply. Changes made after August 2, 2017 will not be included in the on-site printed attendee list.
Nonrefundable and Nontransferable Items
Advertising fees, Independent Showcase listing fees, and add-on single event tickets are non-refundable and nontransferable.