If you are contacted via email or phone by any other hotel or a third party, please be aware that they are unaffiliated with the Arts Midwest Conference and not authorized to contact you directly. We strongly encourage you to be cautious when receiving this type of scam solicitation, which is also damaging to Arts Midwest and our ability to offer you the lowest rates possible. The only way to make a reservation and take advantage of our discount is to follow the instructions on this page.
Visit the JW Marriott Maps and Transportation to plan your arrival and view parking options.
Discounted parking rates are available through Gate Ten Events & Parking. View rates and directions (PDF).
Indianapolis is served by Indianapolis International Airport (IND) which is approximately 10 miles southwest of downtown. Upon arrival, you have several options to make your way downtown:
- Taxi service is readily available at the curb on the lower level of the terminal just outside of Baggage Claim. There is a $15 minimum charge for all fares from the airport, regardless of distance.
- Uber and Lyft services are available from the airport to your selected destination. When using these services for pick-up, exit the terminal to the Ground Transportation Center on the first floor of the Terminal Garage.
- Arts Program Map – The art program at IND began in 2005 and most of the artwork is open to the public.
JW Marriott Indianapolis
Stay close to the action and reserve your room at the Conference hotel. The nightly single/double occupancy rate is $174 plus taxes and fees, and the last day to book at the Conference rate is August 15, based on availability.
Availability may become limited on certain nights, and rates are first come, first served. Please help your colleagues access the lowest rates and only hold rooms you plan to use.
This year all of the rooms in the group block include complimentary internet and health club access.
- Use the JW Marriott’s online system to make your reservation.
- Call 877-303-0104 and state that you are booking with the 2018 Arts Midwest Conference to ensure you receive the special rate.
Connected via Sky Bridge, a second block of rooms was added as an overflow hotel. Call 317-822-9029 for availability.
Share a room to save on travel costs. Sign up when you register for access to the contact information of others looking for a roommate. Registrants are responsible for their own hotel arrangements and are not guaranteed a roommate.