Stay close to the action and reserve your room at the Conference hotel. The nightly single/double occupancy rate is $169 plus taxes and fees, and rooms in our group block are available September 2-8. The last day to book at the Conference rate is August 14, based on availability.
Availability may become limited on certain nights, and rates are first come, first served. Please help your colleagues access the lowest rates and only hold rooms you plan to use.
This year all of the rooms in the group block include complimentary internet and health club access.
- Use the Hilton’s online system to make your reservation.
- Call (612) 376-1000 and state that you are booking with the 2019 Arts Midwest Conference to ensure you receive the special rate.
If you are contacted via email or phone by any other hotel or a third party, please be aware that they are unaffiliated with the Arts Midwest Conference and not authorized to contact you directly. We strongly encourage you to be cautious when receiving this type of scam solicitation, which is also damaging to Arts Midwest and our ability to offer you the lowest rates possible. The only way to make a reservation and take advantage of our discount is to follow the instructions on this page.
Share a room to save on travel costs. Sign up when you register for access to the contact information of others looking for a roommate. Registrants are responsible for their own hotel arrangements and are not guaranteed a roommate.
View the Hilton’s Maps and Directions webpage to plan your arrival and view parking options.
Minneapolis is served by Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP) which is approximately 12 miles southeast of downtown. Upon arrival, you have several options to make your way downtown:
- Taxi service is readily available at Terminal 1, accessible via the Tram Level (Level T), where airport staff will assist in obtaining a taxi. At Terminal 2, taxi service is available at the Ground Transport Center, located on the ground level of the Purple Ramp. Fares to downtown average $39-$49.
- Uber and Lyft services are available from the airport to your selected destination. When using these services for pick-up at Terminal 1, your ride will pick you up on Level 2 of the Green Parking Ramp, above the Ground Transport Center. For Terminal 2, pick up is available from the Ground Transport Center, on the ground level of the Purple parking ramp.
- MSP Arts and Culture Program – The arts and culture program at MSP began in 2008 and most art is open to the public.