Find out what’s included and what’s not included as you prepare to exhibit at the Conference.
Exhibitor services kit
The Conference decorator provides an electronic services kit with forms so you can purchase electricity, internet, additional furniture, etc.
- Please contact the Conference team for the kit.
Questions about exhibitor services should be addressed directly to the Fern Exhibitor Services customer service department: 614-253-1500
- Full Conference registration for one person
- Attendee contact information so you can target your pre-Conference marketing
- Presenter profiles with detailed season, budget, and facility information
- Full carpeting in exhibit spaces and aisles
- Display table(s) with table coverings (black) and drapery (light grey)
- Standard organization name signage
What’s not included?
These services must be purchased separately using the forms in the Exhibitor Services Kit:
- Internet connection
- Custom or additional furniture
The Greater Columbus Convention Center has free Wi-Fi everywhere throughout our building. It is intended for “light-use” with a speed of about 256 Kbps (upload & download). If it is not fast enough for your needs, Fern offers fee-based Wi-Fi with very fast speeds (priced at prevailing rates), that can be configured to your needs.
Shipping your exhibit materials
Shipping to the Conference
The Exhibitor Services Kit includes detailed information on where to ship your materials. Depending on when you are shipping your items, you may not be sending your materials directly to the convention center. Contact the Conference decorator with any questions.
Shipping after the Conference
Make your own arrangements for a pick-up at the convention. The decorator will offer freight services on-site if you don’t make prior arrangements, but please note that this will likely be more expensive than typical UPS or FedEx rates.
For NAPAMA members interested in the caravan, please contact Michele Safarik.