Exhibit space packages
Please review the overview of exhibit space packages for information unique to your booth type, including provided furnishings and set-up restrictions, especially if you have a no drape full booth (new in 2019).
Each exhibit space package includes Conference registration for one person, and all registered exhibitors will receive attendee contact information for targeted pre-Conference marketing, including presenter profiles with detailed season, budget, and facility information.
- Full carpeting in exhibit spaces and aisles
- Display table(s) with table coverings and drapery
- Standard organization name signage
- Display materials must remain and conversations must occur within the interior of the exhibit space.
- Items in the front half of the exhibit space must be no higher from 4’ from the floor. Taller items must be placed in the back half of the drape, including items placed on tables.
Potential additional expenses (not included)
These optional services must be purchased separately using the forms in the Exhibitor Services Kit:
- Hardline Internet connection
- Shipping (more info coming soon)
- Custom or additional furniture
Full registration includes access to “light business use” Wi-Fi in every Conference location at the Minneapolis Convention Center, including the exhibit hall. This means no streaming, just the ability for light Internet browsing and email.
Arts Midwest is currently seeking a sponsor to boost the number of available Wi-Fi connecitons. Learn more.
Exhibitor services kit
In June, the Conference decorator, Brede Exposition Services, will send each exhibitor’s primary registrant an electronic services kit with forms so you can purchase electricity, internet, additional furniture, etc.
Please note these important exhibitor services deadlines:
- August 6: First day for warehouse deliveries without a surcharge
- August 19: Deadline to change 8’ table to a 6’ table at no fee
- August 22: Discount price deadline for standard Brede orders
- August 29 Last day for warehouse deliveries without a surcharge
- September 30: Last day for warehouse deliveries (last day freight can arrive to advanced warehouse with guarantee of delivery to booth for exhibitor move-in)
- September 4 at 8 am: First day freight can arrive at Minneapolis Convention Center
- September 4–7: The Brede Customer Service Desk will be open to discuss and assist in outbound shipments during move in times