Find out what’s included and what’s not included as you prepare to exhibit at the Conference.
Exhibitor services kit
The Conference decorator, Shepard Exposition Services, provides an electronic services kit with forms so you can purchase electricity, internet, additional furniture, etc.
- Download the exhibitor kit (PDF)
- Information on electricity can be found on page 81.
- Information on internet and Wifi can be found on page 84.
Questions about exhibitor services should be addressed directly to the Shepard Exposition Services customer service department: 317/677-1235 or [email protected]
Please note these important deadlines, which are also listed in the exhibitor kit
- August 7: Discount price deadline for custom Shepard rentals
- August 9: Exhibitor appointed contractor notification deadline
- August 9: First day for warehouse deliveries without a surcharge
- August 16: Discount price deadline for standard Shepard orders
- August 16: Deadline to change 8’ table to a 6’ table at no fee
- August 29: Last day for warehouse deliveries without a surcharge
- September 3: Last day for warehouse deliveries (last day freight can arrive to advanced warehouse with guarantee of delivery to booth for exhibitor move-in)
- September 5 at 8am: First day freight can arrive at show facility
Your exhibit space package
Please review this overview of packages for information unique to your booth type, especially if you have a standard full booth with 3’h back drape (new in 2018).
- Full Conference registration for one person
- Attendee contact information so you can target your pre-Conference marketing
- Presenter profiles with detailed season, budget, and facility information
- Full carpeting in exhibit spaces and aisles
- Display table(s) with table coverings (black) and drapery (black)
- Standard organization name signage
What’s not included?
These services must be purchased separately using the forms in the Exhibitor Services Kit:
- Internet connection
- Custom or additional furniture
To the Conference
The Exhibitor Services Kit includes detailed information on where to ship your materials. Depending on when you are shipping your items, you may not be sending your materials directly to the convention center. Contact the decorator, Shepard Exposition Services, with any questions.
After the Conference
Make your own arrangements for a pick-up at the convention. The decorator will offer freight services on-site if you don’t make prior arrangements, but please note that this will likely be more expensive than typical UPS or FedEx rates.
There are two FedEx locations connected to the Indiana Convention Center, one at the JW Marriott (Conference hotel) and the other in the nearby Westin. Both serve as the shipping and receiving for the hotel and have the same printing capabilities. Both locations also serve as a 24-hour business center for the hotel and are accessible with a hotel key card.
JW Marriott (Conference hotel)
For NAPAMA members interested in the caravan, please contact Andrew Delicata.