Exhibit Options + Pricing
The Marketplace is the Conference’s exhibit hall presenters, artists, managers, and agents meet and explore booking options together. More than 4,000 artists and ensembles are represented by organizations exhibiting in the Marketplace each year. Marketplace hours are key opportunities for business discussion, and exhibitors are expected to be in their exhibit spaces, ready to meet and talk with presenters.
- Managers, agents, and self-represented artists must purchase exhibit space to attend. Use this dedicated space to promote yourself, your artists, or your productions, and to connect with hundreds of presenters from across the United States and Canada.
- Service organizations may purchase exhibit space to inform attendees about their services and programs and, if applicable, talk about the artists they’re promoting at the Conference.
Exhibit space lottery + assignment
- Exhibit space is initially assigned through a lottery process.
- 85% of exhibit space was assigned in the 2016 lottery. Registering before the lottery deadline, May 10, 2017, provides the best chance at a preferred exhibit type/location.
- Organizations that exhibited at the 2016 Conference are included in the first round of placement.
- While Conference staff does its best to accommodate each exhibitor’s preferences for placement, the lottery is intentionally random regardless of how many years an organization has attended.
- Certain sponsorship benefit packages include preferred exhibit hall placement.
Exhibit space packages
- Exhibit space packages typically range from $550–$1,200.
- Each package includes full Conference registration for one person.
- Learn about what is and isn’t included with each space.
- Fees for additional registrants range from $300–$450.
- Plan ahead and review last year’s prices.