Looking for assistance to attend the Arts Midwest 2021 Online Conference? Here are our current scholarship opportunities.
2021 Future Leaders’ Fund Scholarships
Are you an up-and coming Arts Administrator? This scholarship is intended to help future arts leaders kickstart their networking and professional growth. Join in the Arts Midwest Conference and participate in educational programming, build a strong network of mentors, and access real-life learning experiences within the industry.
In 2021, selected recipients will receive a scholarship (maximum value up to $110; can be applied to one attendee or exhibitor registration) to attend the virtual Arts Midwest Conference from September 17–22. Up to 25 people will be awarded scholarships.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be pursuing a career in the arts
- Have a maximum of five years’ experience in the field (education, work, or combination)
- EITHER Be enrolled in an arts administration program (undergraduate or graduate) at a university/college OR be employed by an arts organization or agency in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, or the Native Nations in those states
Complete a short application form online. Applications are due on Wednesday, August 18. All applicants will be notified of their application status by Tuesday, August 24. Through this opportunity, Arts Midwest seeks to invest in future leaders in the arts, especially those who have been historically underrepresented at the Conference. In particular, applicants who are BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color), from rural communities, have disabilities, and/or identify as LGBTQIA+ are encouraged to apply.
Please contact Emma Bohmann at [email protected] with any questions.
Apply for the Future Leaders’ Fund Scholarship
Applications for the Future Leaders’ Fund Scholarship were due on August 18 and are now closed. Applicants will be notified of their status by August 24.
Mid-America Arts Alliance Scholarship
This reimbursement support is available to any presenters or artists registered to attend the online conference that are incorporated or reside in Arkansas, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- This scholarship is for presenters and artists in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- Limit one request per person and limit of three requests per organization.
- The organization must be a 501c3 nonprofit organization, a unit of city, state or federal agency or a federally recognized tribal entity.
- Requests will be processed in the order received.
- Proof of conference registration is required.
Apply for the Mid-America Arts Alliance Scholarship
Requests will be processed in the order received
Mid Atlantic Arts Scholarship
This scholarship is for representatives of presenting organizations in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- This scholarship is for representatives of presenting organizations in Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Virginia, and West Virginia
- Limit one request per organization
- In alignment with Mid Atlantic Arts commitment to addressing long-standing barriers to equitable access and investment, the following individuals are encouraged to apply:
- Black or Indigenous individuals and those that identify as People of Color, LGBTQIA+, and/or a person with disabilities
- Individuals representing organizations led by or serving BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color), LGBTQIA+, and/or people with disabilities
- Application deadline: August 27, Notification on or around August 30th
Apply for the Mid Atlantic Arts Scholarship
Application deadline: August 27, Notification on or around August 30th