The Midwest Arts Conference is pleased to announce its 2008 leadership team!
- Conference Co-Chairs: Christine Tschida, Rena Shagan Associates; Todd Wetzel, Purdue University Convocations
- Host Committee Co-Chairs: Angel Mercier, Carlsen Center; Kimberly Mouser, University Concert Series
- Host Committee Members: Kevin Amey, Kansas City Ballet; Joi Brown, Omaha Performing Arts; Jane Gates, Stiefel Theatre for the Performing Arts; Mary Ingersoll, Performing Arts Association of St. Joseph, Inc.; Bill Larson, Edison Theatre; Gail Lowenberg, Robert M. Merryman Performing Arts Center; Anjie Nowell, Juanita K. Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts; Peter J. Palermo, Russell E. and Fern M. Hettenhausen Center for the Arts
- New Colleague Connection Co-Chairs: Karen Lane Christilles, The Lied Center of Kansas; Jeannette Gardner, Gardner Arts Network; Keith Knight, Bear Claw Music
- Volunteer Liaison: Laura Sweet, Lied Center for Performing Arts