The Arts Midwest Conference is just around the corner! Get a glimpse into our newly announced programming, and make sure to register. This year we’re using new terms to give you an idea of the different ways we’ll engage online:
- Conversations are facilitated, interactive discussions with plenty of opportunities for attendee participation and peer-to-peer learning.
- Workshops are moderated panel discussions featuring peer leaders and field experts.
- Explorations are keynote discussions with field leaders exploring the most pressing questions for our field today and into the future.
Illustration by Simone Martin-Newberry
Meet our Exploration Speakers
We’re excited to announce this year’s closing keynote Exploration, After Reopening: Creating a Sustainable Touring Landscape. Hear from arts leaders about the questions on all our minds: What will the touring landscape look like two years from now? What lessons from the past 18 months can we carry forward to make sure reopening is not a return to normal, but a new beginning?
Curator of Public Programs
Arab American National Museum
Kendra Whitlock Ingram
President & CEO
Marcus Performing Arts Center
Rozsa Center for the Performing Arts
Check out Newly Added Sessions
Read through our programming schedule and get excited for our newly added sessions, including:
- Friday’s ‘Making New Connections’, a networking event designed to create intentional, low-stake opportunities for connection and relationship building.
- Monday morning’s “Making New Connections: The No-Work-Allowed Version!” Bring a cup of coffee and get to know your new colleagues—only catch is you can’t talk about work!
- Identity-based Conversations on Monday and Tuesday featuring facilitated, closed meeting spaces for peers who share an identity.