Are you part of a nonprofit organization that has done some form of arts programming in the past three years? Your organization may be eligible for a grant of up to $150,000 general operations funds through the American Rescue Plan!
Speakers from the National Endowment for the Arts, Arts Midwest, and Welcoming America will walk you through how to apply for new funding that is available as part of the American Rescue Plan.
- Learn how to register your organization to be eligible for these funds
- Gain access to helpful resources
- Participate in a Q&A session
- Watch our webinar recording (1 hour)
- Review the presentation slides and script (pdf) (doc)
- Visit links shared during the webinar (pdf) (doc), including:
- Grants to Local Arts Agencies for Subgranting Program:
- [email protected] / 202-682-5035
- Grants to Organizations Program:
- Individuals with Disabilities:
About The American Rescue Plan
The National Endowment for the Arts is currently accepting proposals for the American Rescue Plan (ARP). Nonprofit organizations with at least a three-year history of arts programming are encouraged to apply for grants of up to $150,000 general operations funds.
The Endowment is actively seeking first-time applicants in communities across the country.
Learn more about the American Rescue Plan and how to apply here.