Eligible organizations with a reduction in revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic will have the opportunity to receive up to a $10 million grant under the Shuttered Venue Operators (SVO) Grant program. Here’s what we know about this program.
The Shuttered Venue Operators (SVO) Grant program was established by The Economic Aid to Hard-Hit Small Businesses, Non-Profits, and Venues Act, signed into law on December 27, 2020. The program includes $15 billion in grants to shuttered venues, to be administered by the Small Business Administration’s Office of Disaster Assistance.
Here’s what we currently know about this program:
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is not yet accepting applications for the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant program.
- Review this short webinar for preliminary information.
- The grant opportunity will be posted on www.grants.gov at a later date and the SBA will hold a pre-application information session.
- In the meantime, you can begin gathering information about your monthly revenues and a list of how you will use funds if you are awarded. Click here for a list of eligible expenses.
- For the latest information, visit www.sba.gov/coronavirusrelief and email [email protected] with any questions.
Other requirements of note:
- Must have been in operation as of February 29, 2020
- Must not have received a PPP loan on or after December 27, 2020
Thanks to the Indiana Arts Commission for gathering this information together.