The 2014 scholarship recipients with David J. Fraher (second from right): From left are Morgan Holmes, Becca Grandstrand, and Regina Hanson. Photo by Joshua Feist.
Scholarship opportunity to attend the Arts Midwest Conference
Ohio arts administrators with a maximum of five years’ experience in the field are invited to apply to the David J. Fraher Future Leaders’ Fund, a scholarship program for emerging leaders in the performing arts. Applications are due June 20, 2017 for this incredible opportunity to attend the Conference and connect with key industry leaders.
Not only is this an excellent opportunity to attend the Conference and connect with key industry leaders, but the 2017 scholarship recipient will also receive:
- Opportunities to shadow Arts Midwest President & CEO David Fraher throughout the Conference, learning about leadership firsthand
- Complimentary full-Conference registration
- Complimentary admission to one In-Depth Seminar (Monday, August 28)
- Access to special VIP events throughout the Conference
- Up to four nights’ lodging at the Hyatt Regency Columbus hotel (depending on travel arrangements)
Learn more about the Future Leaders’ Fund and application guidelines.