The David J. Fraher Future Leaders’ Fund was established in 2009 to provide the next generation of arts and cultural leaders with networking opportunities, mentorship, and learning experiences within the industry. This year, the fund offers an opportunity for Michigan arts administrators to attend the Midwest Arts Conference in Grand Rapids. Scholarship applications are due June 15, 2012.
All Michigan arts administrators with a maximum of five years’ experience in the field are invited to apply.
The 2012 scholarship recipient will receive:
- Complimentary full-Conference registration
- Admission to in-depth Conference seminars
- Access to special events throughout the Conference
- The opportunity to shadow Mr. Fraher and Arts Midwest senior management throughout the Conference, learning about leadership firsthand
- Up to four nights’ lodging at the Amway Grand Plaza (depending on travel arrangements)
For more information, download the application guidelines.