Online registration for the 2009 Midwest Arts Conference is now open! Make your plans now to join us in Saint Paul this September.
About the Conference
The Midwest Arts Conference is committed to providing a productive and energized environment where performing arts professionals come together to connect and collaborate, which is more important than ever in these challenging times. We’re also taking a leading role with new and innovative programming designed to help our attendees weather these storms and to come out the other side as stronger and healthier organizations.
The Conference provides the platform for you to:
- Expand your networks of performing arts colleagues, resources, and opportunities
- Learn new skills and gain valuable insights into issues relevant to your work in the performing arts
- Discover artists in the Marketplace exhibit hall and at live performances
- Create dynamic performing arts experiences for artists and audiences
- Invest in strengthening your organizational capacity and flexibility
For more information on the Conference and registration, visit the Conference home.